Conceptual, qualitative and quantitative submissions are encouraged. Below are several research suggestions that may be interesting, although abstracts that address other relevant and timely themes of social entrepreneurship are also welcome:
- Social entrepreneurship process involving opportunity recognition and evaluation
- Organizational forms of social enterprises
- Challenges of scaling and measuring social impact
- Emerging themes in social entrepreneurship education
- Cross-cultural comparative studies in social entrepreneurship
- Research challenges in social entrepreneurship
Authors who wish to present their papers at the conference should submit electronically a three-page abstract (double-spaced, times new roman font, size 12) by Friday, September 1st, 2017 to the conference co-Directors Dr. Jill Kickul, Professor of Clinical Entrepreneurship and Research Director, Brittingham Social Enterprise Lab at University of Southern California, and Dr. Sophie Bacq, Assistant Professor of Entrepreneurship & Innovation at Northeastern University at this address: email@example.com .
Abstracts will be selected and authors will be notified and invited by September 15th, 2017. A full paper will be due on Friday October 27th, 2017.
We hope to see you in Boston in November!